Saturday 11 September 2010

I have a new logo and a new look :) I think ZEKE needed one. Over last 2 months I have engaged with many interesting people and opportunities however...I did have heightened expectation for ZEKE so very soon. The 'this is it!' moment..and then it doesnt fall through. meh..whatever. I redrafting my designs and as I continue to design I realised how more refined they are getting. I mentioned doing a project that creates a combination of crochet africianprint inspiration. This idea..i researched and designed and have come up with something really cool..particulary for the dudes. I never saw that coming at all! I am really excited about but whilst doing that I end getting idea from other random places also!! so I give myself even more
work to do.The image above is called 'Banana bunches'. I am in the making of designing the necklace and bracelet. The thing I like about this design is that because it is made out of paper the weight on the earlobe is not uncomfortable...This has given me more ideas...!! being a creative minded individual isnt always easy. seriously my room is like covered with light bulb moments and inspirations. Designing may be a little bit more of a strain as I am back into full time work as an architectural assistant(love my job) and so...the evenings are emotional. Today 'banana bunch' MAY put my earring through for a page in the pride magazine...they are going for a tribal look so..i think 'banana bunch' may be adequate for the job. fingers crossed.
CALLING ALL STYLIST: if you like my stuff contact me...I dont bite.. :) well thats all for now.
I hope to message back with good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment