Monday 27 September 2010






What a time...I am in a state of huh? and yes!!..wierd but thats how one feels. Aquiring models is not an easy thing..its like catching pokemon or something! u have to really battle with them before you can get them..into your little poke balls.lol Some of them have photos which are not recent so when I see them they may have new tattoos, one side of their hair shaved off! its all very emotional! to models: update the profile pic..then it jst makes life easier for you and for the designer..deception is not cool.

I have a really cool MJ section to the shoot which I am excited about gotta choreograph the the well known stances..models have their work cut out!lol
just making final dicisions with this really cool and unusual photography. Some dude said my jewellery was wierd and the antonym of weird is normal..pff..who is normal! I think people attain to be normal..and some people get straight As. Well that will be all for now..just bought me some new long nosed pliers..yeah.fun!


RIP M.J me love yuh like sunday dinner.. :) musical genius...

No comments:

Post a Comment