Sunday 19 September 2010

JUST DO IT.

Today I have been designing and creating and things are looking beautiful. I really cannot wait for my photoshoot I am planning as much as I can so that all risk are minimized..but one thing I can say...*emotional moment* is that doing it by yourself can be draining. I am a very independant person and probably a bit too self sufficient but at times alot of this can get ontop...I am working full time as well. trying to get all my designs together and looking EXCELLENT before the 30 OCTOBER. I have made some Micheal Jackson inspired styles..look great but I feel that my brain is doing over time and I cant stop it! I wish there was a way to filofax your brain.lol this was just an emotional rant but I am definitely going to need helpers to help me out..cos to get this done well and finished by end of october and still be sane I need a little help from my good friends and family. so im gonna JUST.DO.IT

No comments:

Post a Comment